Monday, May 9, 2011

For some free is crappy.

In lieu of the Sony PSN outage I read this article and the response by tezcatlipoca84

"Some of the types of replies I've seen on websites in relation to this are hilarious: 

There's the usual angry guy, complaining that he's owed so much by Sony for the PSN being down that they post in a threatening manner, with something along the lines of - "YEAH SONY YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MORE FASTER THAN YOU ARE BECAUSE I'LL MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER IF YOU DON'T CUZ I'M A REAL BADASS I'M LIKE 8 FEET TALL AND I HAVE BIG MUSCLES TO CRUSH YOU WITH!! JUST LOOK AT MY K/D RATIO ON BLACK OPS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH FAGS!!!!"

XBox fanboys, who usually state something like - "LOL USE XBOX LIVE WHERE REAL GAMERS ARE IT'S INVINCIBLE OVER THERE THIS'D NEVER HAPPEN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR HAHAHA LOL!"

And people who generally just want to complain about it by making accusations they don't actually fully understand due to the baselessness of them - "GETTING THE PSN BACK UP AND RUNNING WITH SECURITY BEING A HIGHER PRIORITY ISN'T DIFFICULT, IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING CUZ THEY'RE LAZY IT DOESN'T TAKE THIS LONG SERIOUSLY!!!"

These posts genuinely make me laugh. I hope there are many, MANY more of them"


I mean this really captures almost everyone who posts in this threads  except they left guys like Me out, the guys who is just not too worried or raging because of  such a silly little thing. the guys that goes a little like this: "Meh! I dont really mind that PSN is offline, frankly I hate all those little jerks talking smack over the game action telling me they are going to come over and rape me with my own arms. Sometimes I wonder, why do I play with these people? Then I lower the voice volume on my headset  all the way down and actually enjoy the game play. I actually like playing games for the Story value and not just because it's the latest FPS. I've been playing Lego Star Wars III with my wife and  its actually fun playing with someone that is in the same room with you, every time we clear a stage we high-five each other and we utter the always obligatory "booyah!"  I actually enjoy this, what you call it? Ah yes , HUMAN INTERACTION. So fellow gamers please unplug yo'selves and enjoy a friend's company get a game that says 1-8 players or whatever just enjoy the miracle that is being toghether in this blue sphere floating through space. Love your fellow man!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment